The Office of Global Affairs advances internationalization on campus, supports collaborative global efforts, and generates awareness of Duke's global activities within and beyond the campus community. The office also oversees Duke's international and area studies centers.
How can we help you?
- Walk you through the process of developing a partnership with a university or organization abroad
- Help you promote your global initiatives
- Assist you in bringing international visitors to campus
- Provide startup funding for your global programming
- Provide reference materials on Duke’s global efforts in particular countries and world regions
- Connect you with colleagues across the university to assist with international travel and business issues, legal questions when working abroad, and other questions that arise
Get in touch:
Office of Global Affairs
124 Allen Building
Campus mail 90035
Get to know our team in person, or reach us by phone at (919) 684-0682.
In addition to the Office of Global Affairs, Duke has three offices charged with overseeing the administrative, communications, operational, and strategic aspects of Duke's work in the world: Administrative Support for Global Programs, the Office of Global Communications, and the Duke Kunshan University Program Office.