The Office of Global Affairs (OGA) plans and coordinates many of Duke’s global activities.
We help Duke faculty and staff develop new global opportunities and strengthen existing programs. We also oversee the area studies centers and global initiatives on campus.
How can we help?
If you are a faculty or staff member interested in global work, we can:
- Walk you through the process of developing a global partnership
- Help you plan and organize visits by foreign partners
- Brief you on Duke’s global efforts in specific countries and regions
- Provide startup funding for new partnerships and programs
- Help promote your global research and initiatives
- Connect you with support services to assist with visas, legal questions, and any other concerns that come up
Contact us for more information.