More than 50 percent of Duke undergraduates go abroad during their time at Duke.
- The Global Education Office for Undergraduates (GEO-U) offers more than 40 Duke-administered programs in countries around the world
- DukeEngage has sent more than 3,600 undergraduates to nearly 70 countries to participate in immersive service learning projects
- DukeImmerse offers a number of programs with global themes and international travel courses
- Duke's international and area studies centers organize global programs and events on campus
- The international comparative studies major combines region-focused coursework, foreign language courses and study away opportunities to give students a deep understanding of global dynamics
To learn more about global learning at Duke, contact the Academic Advising Center’s Global/Civic DAEs, who can help you explore curricular, co-curricular and study abroad opportunities for global and civic engagement.